Homestead for sale in Ignalina region
Rokenai village – near the town of Salakas.
The estate is surrounded by 6.5 hectares of land with 1.5 hectares of forest (70 years old pine forest).
The house needs serious repairs, there is a stove for heating, the roofs are decent,
All buildings are houses, households. The building is registered in the Center of Registers,
The place and the estate do not belong to regional parks,
for renovation or new construction will not be a problem.
This is a great place to live, because there are only forests and meadows around,
It is possible to develop organic agriculture (, fertility 30 points),
breeding of bees, the most delicious and purest honey, cattle breeding, horse breeding,
collect mushrooms or berries in their possessions and in the surrounding forests.
Nearby there are lakes, within a radius of 3 km, 5 lakes of which, one (1.2 km) is Sagard lake, area 120 ha, depth up to 26 m.
▪ total area – 6.85 ha,
▪ Agricultural land 3.25 ha – 1.94 ha cultivated, forest – 1.22 ha (actually about 1.6 ha), pond – 0.08 ha,
a plot near the house with an area of 0.33 hectares, with cadastral measurements.
▪ Earth shape – polygon;
▪ Water well – there is a small pond;
▪ Access – asphalt road (to Kazitiškis), gravel road about 8 km and 2 km field road to the homestead;
▪ Wooden type house, built in 1936. needs repair
▪ Total area – 70 m2;
▪ Barn, can be rebuilt as a Bathhouse;
▪ Roof – slate;
▪ Floors – wooden boards;
▪ Windows – wooden.
▪ Type of heating – stove;
▪ Water – well;
▪ Mobile Internet is working.
▪ Electricity – overhead line poles 0.4 kV, currently disconnected
▪ Location – quiet, surrounded by forest, near the lake – 1.2 km from the border of the site;
Public transport stop up to 3 km;
▪ Neighbors – 270 m;
▪ Distance to Ignalina, regional center – 23 km;
▪ Kazitiški, eldership center – 10 km;
▪ Vilnius – 120;
Address: Ignalinos raj. Rokėnų k.: Lithuania